Parthenon Hill Apartment is an elevated ground apartment 52 square meters (2-3 people) with stunning views of the Philopappos Hill and its ancient Monument. It is located at approximately 500 meters from the Acropolis Hill and the Acropolis Museum and just a short walk away from the Historic city center. Just 400 meters from the Syggrou/Fix metro station, there is easy access to all public transportation. It is an apartment filled with natural light in every room, and also has a sitting room, one bedroom, one bathroom with a shower and a fully equipped kitchen.
Our dining table can accommodate up to three guests while our comfortable couch and chairs invite you to relax in our sitting room. The custom made couch can easily be converted into a queen size bed, providing extra accommodation should the need arise.
The sitting room and master bedroom areas are specially designed to be connected providing guests with a hotel suite feeling. They are separated by a custom designed wooden door that can offer (when closed) the adequate separation and privacy of the two rooms or it can remain open offering the feeling of a unified space.
It is fully equipped with stove, oven, dishwasher, machine wash, refrigerator, coffee machine, kettle, toaster, juicer, blender.
The most Relaxing Sleeping Experience 1 Double size bed with high quality mattress and goose feather pillows. Heating and air conditioning with individual settings for every room.
Explore our Facilities
From the moment of your arrival you will immediately feel the warm, hospitality vibe of Parthenon Hill. Our experienced personnel is multilingual, and able to assist you with any request you may have with a friendly smile, while offering you advice of tailor made services in order for you to experience even more within our chic environment.
Wifi / Uninterrupted Internet access
full sound system equipment CD, Mp3, FM Radio throughout the Home
Work desk with room for PC or Notebook and chair suitable for work
Iron + Ironing board
Gas Central heating
4k Ultra HD 50inc TV
Roof fan remotely controlled
- Check-in is between 15:00 - 22:00 (Check-Ins after 10pm incur a 10 euro Late Check-In fee)
- Must vacate the property by removing all the belongings and food on the departure day, until 11.00 morning
- Not suitable for pets
- Smoking, parties or events are prohibited
- Please respect the property, neighbors, and our local laws
- Prior to your booking being approved, our property managers, Nexus Getaways, Will contact you and request a reply with your confirmation agreeing to all House Rules, your Passport/Government ID number and your estimated arrival time to arrange the check-in time, and your estimated Check-Out time.
- Respect common quiet hours - Between 14:30 to 17:30 & 23:00 to 07:00
- Only the number of Booked guests are provided with access to the property
- Guests must request approval for any visitors staying more than 4 hours
- During your stay, prior to leaving the property, ensure you have 'Turned-off' the Air-Conditioning, Hot Water Unit & Oven.
- No eating/drinking on/in the bed/s
- No Linen/Towels to be used on the floor or for make-up removal
- Lost keys will incur a replacement cost paid by the guest
- Guests are liable for any damages caused during their stay, and any violation of House rules may result in the immediate cancellation of your booking
Towels, linen, soap and toilet paper, Hot water
Parking outside the house is free
Kitchen with ceramic hobs
Casseroles and pans, oil, salt and pepper
Dishes and cutlery
Bed and bathroom
Extra cushions and blankets
Terrace or balcony
Armored Security Door
Master Room French Door with Security System
The host or his colleague will welcome you!
23 Panaitoliou Str., 117 41, Filoppapou Ringroad,
Athens – Greece
The time of arrival is 14:00pm – 00:00pm and departure time is up 11:00am
Quiet hours 23:00 pm to 08:00 am and 15:00 pm to 17:00 pm
Check ins any time after 15:00pm
Phone: +30 6932 225009
Fax: +30 210 9248315